Website Terms and Conditions
Version 1: 3rd June 2020
- The term ‘Noble Grounds Care’ or ‘our,’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information only and is subject to change without notice. Although all content is published in good faith, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, and you may not modify, distribute (for sale or otherwise), publish, transmit, or exploit any of the content in whole or in part. Modification of the content in any form, in print or digital format, is prohibited without our prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What are cookies?
Different types of cookies
There are two types of cookies – ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies. This website, like many websites, uses both. Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies have a longer expiration date and stay on your computer hard-drive until you manually delete them.
What do persistent cookies do?
One example of a persistent cookie is the ‘remember me on this computer functionality’ which means you can access the private area of a website again from your own PC or mobile, without logging-in again. The session cookies and persistent cookies placed on our website by us are known for this reason are ‘first party cookies.’
What about third-party cookies?
Can I choose not to have cookies on my computer?
Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
Cookie setting in Firefox
Cookie setting in Chrome
Cookie setting in Safari
Cookie setting in ios
Cookie setting in Android
More information on cookies
You can read more about cookies in the Microsoft Cookies Guide or All About Cookies. The Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) has a very stringent code of ethics on internet advertising and you can read more about it by clicking here.
Version 1: 3rd June 2020
The privacy and security of your information is extremely important to us. This policy is intended to give you a clear view of the data we collect, how we use it and how long we retain it for, so you can be confident in submitting data when dealing with us.
We will keep this page updated so you can see what we do with your personal data. This policy applies to you if you visit our website, use our services, email us or contact us.
We will never sell your personal data and will only share it with organisations we work with to deliver the services we provide where they have shown they will respect your privacy and security.
Who are we?
We are Noble Grounds Care. In this document we will be referred to by either our company name or ‘our,’ ‘us’ or ‘we.’ Our registered company address is:
Unit 11, Kippithill, Humbie, EH36 5PP
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data is any data which may identify you. Or be identified as relating to you. For example, your name, address, telephone number and email address. You may submit personal data to us in various ways including through direct email, email forms on our website or via phone calls.
Personal data provided by you
This data may include but is not limited to;
- Personal details – name, address, phone number, email address and so on
- Technical information about your visit to our site such as IP address, browser type and version, time-zone settings, operating systems and version and platform used to access the website.
- Analytical information about your visit – full URL and query string, pages you viewed on our website, length of visit to the pages and any search terms you used to find our website. This information may be analysed to help us continually create a better user experience and for no other purpose.
How we use your Personal Data
Your personal data will be only be used on relevant, lawful grounds as permitted by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (from 25th May 2018), UK Data Protection Act and Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulation. These may be as follows:
- Accounting – We are required by law to keep accurate and up to date accounts of our business transactions. When you purchase any of our services your details will be added to our accounting system.
- Communication – We may keep you informed of news or offers by email or other relevant communication medium specified by you. You will, of course, have the right to choose not to receive these communications and we will not sell nor share your data with third-party marketing companies.
Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, where we are using your data under consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please contact us if you would like to do this and we will action this request through our webmaster.
Keeping your information
If you have submitted any information using our website form, we will keep the data for 30 days, then delete it from our website and website database. We keep email data and membership files for 7 years to comply with any potential audit by HMRC after which time, and if no longer relevant, it will be deleted.
How we secure your data
Information systems and data security are imperative to us to ensure we are keeping your data safe. We operate and implement robust procedures for managing your data and we only host your personal data with suppliers who have confirmed that they take your personal data security as a priority.
Our website is hosted by Siteground which was launched in Bulgaria in 2004. However, the company, as an established website host, has five international data centres data centres in the US, Italy, Singapore, The Netherlands and the UK (London). The data storage services for our website is in the UK. Furthermore, we do not collect, or store, payment information and we do not transmit your data outside of the European Union.
Change to this policy